7.6.09

Emma Watson - Chanel, Burberry, and now Rodarte...

image

Here are Emma Watson and Kate Bosworth at a recent Rodarte party. Does anyone else see Kate as having mastered that effortless glam as Emma is just that little girl trying on her mother's heels? Maybe its the dress or that hell-yeah-with-a-hint-of-bitch-please expression on her face very often associated with unknown runway models, but I'm not feeling the dressed-up version of Emma.

However, I think her manager is really getting her somewhere. She looks good in her Lagerfeld shoot for CRASH :

image image image image 

I was really rooting for Emma ever since my tween girl crush on Hermione. Her face just isn't working; there's no emotion, there's no feel or purpose to the shoot that I can see.

Maybe its my disappointment that so many people are trying to make her work - its just not natural, which makes it just so not beautiful.

No comments: